With my artwork, if it's on a bus, in a gallery, in your home or in the form of a visual hug, I hope to help people feel more connected and uplifted when they least expect it.
Whether you're looking for a free happiness fix, a limited time print or an original piece of art, welcome.
I hope you're able to find the pick-me-up you're looking for, and that you're able to share any joy it brings you, when you do.
I became a high-frequency artist because I saw a bus advertising a horror movie…
The moment I felt that low, dark, negative energy, I wanted to see something totally different - I wanted to see a more uplifting, nurturing and loving energy being put out into the world... I wanted to take on the horror movies, the video games, I wanted to see buses all over London spreading love and good-feeling energy, uplifting lives wherever they go: giving people a visual hug when they need it most.
And now, many years later, A BILLION HUGS PUBLIC ART is happening!
For the full story and how you can become involved CLICK HERE invitation deadline 1st June!
I want my work to "do" something
Through the medium of paint, colour has the ability to create its own visual language: a language which like music, bypasses the mind and connects directly to the soul - it is this language of emotions and connection which I strive to speak
I want my work to make a difference, to connect and uplift
To remind us to believe in ourselves, our hopes, our dreams
To inspire us create our own realities as we want them to be…
Love and high vibrational energy are at the core of all that I create
Like a fabulous Michelin star meal, the ingredients are key...
I only use the finest ingredients...
- MY HIGH FREQUENCY PAINTS are charged with highly structured frequency waves obtained from plants, precious stones, metals and minerals. Made by hand in Switzerland, without added solvents or animal products, these pure highly pigmented water-based paints are environmentally friendly: all water used in production is returned back into the environment pure and clean.
- MY PAPER is 100% cotton recycled paper by Arches who have been making paper in the same mill in Vosges, France since 1492.
- MY CIRCULAR GESSO PANELS are handmade in the UK from sustainable poplar wood with a warp free aluminium subframe.
- MY CANVASES are handmade in the UK with the finest cottons, linens & kiln dried stretcher bars from sustainable tulip wood.
Another key ingredient is my vibration..."IF YOU WANT TO FIND THE SECRETS OF THE UNIVERSE, THINK IN TERMS OF ENERGY, FREQUENCY AND VIBRATION". NIKOLA TELSA
- I have a responsibility to keep my vibration high, because when I paint, a part of my vibrational energy is held in that painting: it's my intention to add only high frequency, good-feeling energy into the world and if I’m not in a good place, I don’t paint.
- It has taken me years of study/practice to master this, to consciously stay in a better feeling place, to become aware of the vibrational energy I’m creating, transmitting & receiving...
- In the past, I’d give my focus and attention to what wasn’t working in my life, and therefore be getting more of the same, now I consciously create from a higher vibrational place.
Creating, giving, making a difference
I believe we're all here for a reason, and this is why I am here...
- TO CREATE visual sanctuaries for the soul
- TO GIVE visual hugs via public art & free uplifting art that can be downloaded digitally
- TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE by adding more love, light and good energy into the world
My artistic journey
I'm a right-brained dyslexic and so I don't really go a bundle on writing long texts about me, so I've put together some short, random stuff - like the time Jimmy Choo said he wanted to be just like me...
CLICK HERE to jump across to the About Page
Me at 24 for Tatler Magazine
Photograph by Terry O'Neill